Friday, 4 August 2017
Dear Nnamdi Kanu, I bear a so-called ‘Biafran’ name, and I am a proud Nigerian…I am not a Pig! By Buchi Obichie
Nnamdi Kanu for his constant insults hurled at those who oppose his position. She further challenges him to take up the ‘live debate challenge’ extended by Joe Igbokwe, even as she notes that Kanu’s utterances are what really resemble the actions of the animal he chose to describe others as. My younger brother and I argue often. He has always had a better command of facts than me; and one of the most important lessons I have learned from him is not to be emotional during arguments, but to be logical. Okay well, I also learned that from Don Vito Corleone in ‘The Godfather'. In any case, it is always important to place a distinction between ‘personalities’ and ‘issues’, when debating over matters of consequence. When you focus on character assassination, you dwell on the emotional, and could easily sway your audience over to the side of your opponents, with your constant attacks on them. Next page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amid fears of US trade war
China stabilizing its currency Tuesday,now lead to suggesting it might hold off from aggressively letting the yuan more weaker as a in wish ...
No comments:
Post a Comment